Our Pregnancy

Friday, July 25, 2008

8 weeks 5 days


I still don't feel pregnant yet. My hunger has shot through the roof but thats about it. I feel like I am gaining fat rather than a baby bump. I'm sure that's how every pregnant woman feels. I'm still running in the evenings, so hopefully that will help keep some of the extra weight off. I haven't had any morning sickness yet, so hopefully it stays that way. I am having a very terrible time falling asleep and once I do fall asleep, I wake right back up. It makes it that much harder pulling myself out of bed in the mornings. I'm sleepy all day but once everning time rolls around, I am wide awake.

Our next doctors appointment is on August 14th. We will be able to hear the heart beat with the doppler. I am thinking we will also be able to learn the sex of the baby sometime between my 17th and 20th week. I am hoping to find out during my 17th week which would put me at September 22nd.

To the left, is our 7 week 6 day ultrasound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home