Our Pregnancy

Monday, August 25, 2008

13 weeks 2 days

Well, I am going to just throw this out there. Today while I was sitting at my desk, I felt a little flutter...... at first I thought it was gas..... but it has continued and it does NOT feel like gas.... especially in the location that it keeps happening. I think I have the little baby flutters :) Each time it happens, I stop everything I am doing and focus.... how exciting is that!?

Aside from that, I am still doing awesome. I am starting to feel the round ligaments stretching. I had to slow down on my running and start walking... once and awhile I will jog but its starting to hurt me because of the stretching and growing that my uterus is going through..... Still to this day, NO morning sickness. I will have this baby without even feeling pregnant..... beside from all of the waddling, hunger and weight gain. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sweet! It must be incredible to start feeling your baby inside you!

    Glad you still haven't had any sickness

     

Post a Comment

<< Home