15 Weeks

15 weeks along and counting. It feels like I should be more than half way there. I am still feeling great but I might have to start slowing down with my running. It's starting to get uncomfortable. Sherri and Bryan found out that they're having a boy. My gut feeling tells me that we're having the opposite. Sherri was set on a little girl because that is what her gut feeling was telling her. My gut feeling told me that she was having a boy... so I was right! :) Hopefully my gut feeling about ours being a little girl is right. I have another doctors appointment this Thursday. Not much is happening at this appointment. They're taking my blood and listening to the heart beat. The next appointment will be the EXCITING appointment. We will find out what we're having. That should be around October 9th, which feels like a lifetime away.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home