Our Pregnancy

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

16 Weeks 4 Days


Oh I am so getting frustrated with my weight gain. I think I am going to start keeping my own weight record at home. Because to me being naked, first morning pee and having no food in your tummy is the most accurate reading. When I went to the doctors office on 9/11, the scale said I gained 16lbs. This morning when I got on my scale, it said I only gained 12lbs.

To break it down:

My Scale:
7/17/08 - 141
9/17/08 - 153

Doctors Scale:
7/17/08 - 138
8/14/08 - 145
9/11/08 - 154

I could totally handle 12lbs right now.... 16lbs is pushing it..... I do not want to be one of those obese pregnant women. I want cute little maternity pictures.

Anyway, thats about it for now.... just a little irritated.... I am still running and am only eating when I am hungry.... I dont over eat, so whats my deal? Yeah, I'm pregnant, duh! But this is NOT ALL baby weigh... it's extra cushion that should NOT be there. Like I said, I can handle 12 pounds..... not 16.

The picture above was my "pre" pregnancy weight. I was 4 weeks pregnant but not enough to really know..... that day (6/28/08) I weighed in at 136-138 because of stress and not eating.... thats what finding out you're pregnant 6 days before your wedding does to you.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey don't worry about your weight! You are a cute pregnant lady. Don't let yourself tell you anything else. Ask John, he'll back me on this. It is good to gain weight with a baby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home