22 Weeks 4 days
Just a quick little itty bitty update....
Last night I was able to sit and actually watch Little Miss move around. She's finally strong enough to push on my belly and be seen. It's so crazy to watch but yet so amazing!!! She's growing like a weed now. My belly has went from nothing to something pretty much over night. She is wiggling more and more every day. I really can't wait until this little wiggle worm makes her appearance.
Last night I was able to sit and actually watch Little Miss move around. She's finally strong enough to push on my belly and be seen. It's so crazy to watch but yet so amazing!!! She's growing like a weed now. My belly has went from nothing to something pretty much over night. She is wiggling more and more every day. I really can't wait until this little wiggle worm makes her appearance.
1 Comments:
At 5:46 PM,
Unknown said…
I am constantly amazed when I hear women describe the life forming inside of them. In a way I am almost jealous. You get to have an amazing connection with your little one that us men will never get. I am happy for you. cherish these moments.
Post a Comment
<< Home