26 Weeks 1 Day


Taelynn is due in 97 days which is a little over 13 weeks. Time is flying but yet dragging by. My belly is getting bigger and she is moving so much. Her eyes will open this week which means my little angel can finally see. Taelynn has interacted with her daddy and grandpa already. John was talking to her one day, put his ear on my belly and she punched him. He looked at me and said "She just punched me in the ear!", so he put his ear back on my belly and talked to her, she punched him again. Then I told my dad "grandpa" to put his hand on my belly. She wasn't moving so I said, "talk to her". He yelled, "TAELYNN!" and she kicked/punched him. Once and awhile when I talk to her, she wiggles. The cutest little thing she has done so far is react to hot chocolate. The other day I was drinking hot chocolate and it tasted SO good, so I started drinking it really fast. She didn't like the heat as I drank it down so she started squirming and kicking until I put my hot chocolate down to cool off. She was telling me, "Momma, that's TOO HOT!!!" I really can't wait until she's here. I have another doctors appointment next week which I am really looking forward to because it drives me nuts not being able to hear her. After my next appointment, I have to start going every 2 weeks rather than 4 and then come late January, I have to start going once a week. I really hope she decides to make an appearance before March 1st but she is the only one that can make that decision.
1 Comments:
At 10:05 PM,
Unknown said…
Sheesh, that's intense! It's gonna be soooooo cool when she finally pops outta there!
Post a Comment
<< Home